The #GetInCamp firework competition will be run for two weeks across April and May 2018 to find an individual to push the button to start the firework display at the main camp in May 2018.
No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
The winner will be eligible to push the button to start the firework display or can nominate an eligible individual.
Competition entry is open to eligible young people registered with a Warwickshire Scout Group Section Section (Beavers, Cubs,Scouts or Explorers) and attending the main camp in May. Everyone can enter this competition, except for children of:
- The #GetInCamp Gold team
- The #GetInCamp Marketing team
- The competition begins when respective posts beginning “** Competition Time!**” are created on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – this will be on the 28th April 2018 at around 6pm.
- The competition closes on 11th May 2018 at 8pm. A follow up comment/tweet/post will be made to confirm this. Further entries after this time will not be included.
How To Enter
Complete the entry form at www.getincamp.co.uk/fireworks telling us why you’d like to push the button to start the firework display at the main camp in May 2018.
Sharing the competition post does not count as an entry to the competition, however people may want to share the post to increase awareness of the competition.
- Individuals may only submit one entry form.
- Where multiple entries are received from an individual, the first entry will be take an the submitted entry form.
- Entries received after 8pm on 4th May 2018 will not be included.
Selecting The Winners
- At 8pm, or shortly after, on the 27th April 2018, the competition entry form will be removed from the main camp website.
- All entries received will be reviewed by the #GetInCamp Marketing team and a shortlist of entries drawn up.
- The short list of entries will be reviewed by the Gold team who will decide a winner.
- Winners will be contacted using via the Scout Group Section Leader included on their entry form.
- First prize is the opportunity to push the button to start the firework display at the main camp in May 2018. This will take place around 10pm on Friday 18 May 2018.
- If the individual is wishes, they can nominate one another young person from the Scout Group to push the button.
- The prize can not be exchanged.
- Any questions should be sent to email@example.com before the closing date and time. Questions asked after this time may still be answered, but cannot have any effect on competition entries as the competition will be closed.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- By entering you agree to that Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are independent from Warwickshire Scouts, Get In and this competition.
- You are providing your information to #GetInCamp.
- The competition is organised and ran by the #GetInCamp marketing team. They can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints can be directed to the Warwickshire County Scouts Executive Committee. They can be contacted on email@example.com .
- The organisers of this competition reserve the right to change or cancel the competition at any time. In exceptional circumstances, this may include not awarding prizes.